Violation payment can be made in several manners:
- Through mail by check, money order, or credit card by detaching the payment coupon enclosed with the violation and mailing payment for the amount due.
- Credit card payment by telephone by calling 800-390-7151.
- Credit card payment online by clicking on the “Pay or Contest Violation” button below.
- For online / telephone payments, please have your violation number and PIN number, located on the bottom right of the violation notice, available.
- All credit card payments shall be assessed a $3.95 payment convenience fee.
Violations can be contested by clicking on the “Pay or Contest Violation” button below.